• top results on uncoated materials
• • Printing of dark coloured substrates
• • Printing of plastics and foils
• reduced folding or line breaking due to the use of natural papers
• no pressure powder
• sustainable, as less energy demand (40% savings)
• no color changes due to post-drying
• • CO2emissions reduced by up to 60%
• UV, gloss and matt coating,also partially possible
• Hybrid painting possible
• higher color brilliance
• no carbonation
In LED-UV technology, the ink in the machine is dried by LED spotlights. This reduces the energy consumption during drying by 40 percent. The cold radiation prevents paper elongation. The extraordinarily brilliant print results on natural papers are one-to-one comparable to those on coated materials. The paint dries completely immediately, carbonation is reduced to a minimum. Sharp reproduction in different grid widths up to 140 L/cm, autotypical or hybrid.
The use of opaque white scan essays and dark coloured materials can be printed. Films, transparent or opaque, up to a thickness of 1.00 mm are easy to process.
Thanks to variable inserts of the drying units, we achieve impressive gloss, matt and hybrid effects in the coating unit.