Media technologist specializing in printing processing at Holzer!
You are a maker?
Do you like to work with machines and have a sense of sensitivity?
Media technologists print processing produce print products in integrated processes. They check the printed sheets coming from the print shop and select the appropriate processing technologies and processes according to economic, technical and ecological aspects. They set up or configure the processing plants and process control systems and ensure that the necessary production equipment is available.
• Qualified secondary school leaving certificate or intermediate education
• independent working
• physical work
• fast and concentrated work
• Flexibility (for the fast processing of orders is often worked in shifts)
Tasks and activities:
• Check order documents, precursors and materials, taking into account production or print finishing requirements
• Plan orders, assess production conditions, define machine allocation and material flow, using in-house logistic processes
• Equip and configure processing plants
• Take over order data for machine control and set up machines in a product- and production-oriented manner
• Provide, prepare and handle product-specific material
• Create a trial product and optimize machine settings if necessary
• Set up process control systems, document setup data after release and start production
The training lasts three years, the lessons at the vocational school in Munich take place in blocks.
We have arousedyour interest ?
Then apply to us immediately via us application form or send us your application by e-mail!