Become a media technologist specializing in printing at Holzer!
You have a creative mind?
Accuracy test and can work well even under pressure?
Media technologists print produce advertising printed matter, newspapers, magazines, books, labels, packaging and posters using various printing presses and processes. You analyze the print jobs for technical feasibility and check whether the print data is complete and usable. They also plan the workflow, check print forms, some of which they produce themselves, or prepare data for digital printing processes.
• Medium-level education
• good coordination
• technical know-how
• Concentration and care
• Customer advice
• Flexibility (ready to work in shifts)
Tasks and activities:
• Prepare printing of print products in different printing presses and processes
• Set up production facilities for the production of printed products, e.B. adjusting colouring
• Produce print products
• Apply and insert printing forms
• Operate production facilities, adjusting and monitoring control and control systems
• Consider interactions of materials, printing inks, substrates and printing presses during the printing process
• Refine and process print products
• Paint print products
• If necessary, complete, package and hand over print products to the customer
• Check certain functions of the presses, replace parts if necessary, or perform minor repairs
Your three-year training takes place at Holzer Druck and Medien and at the vocational school in Kempten. The lessons take place in the 1st year of training on two days and in the 2. or 3. Training year is held on one day a week.
We have arousedyour interest ?
Then apply to us immediately via us application form or send us your application by e-mail!